I was on Fox News and ran into Marjorie Taylor Green all in One Day as a Young Democrat

 

On the ninth day of the road to the White House trip to South Carolina, we started our day, bright and early, headed to Lizards Thicket where we would be in the Fox and Friends newsstand, casting live where they would be talking to voters because it was finally election day. The moment we had all been waiting for the South Carolina primary to begin. I ended up spiking a conversation with a lot of very strong Trump supporters at this diner early in the morning, and to be frank. The number one thing I left with, was remembering how good the food was specifically the chocolate meringue pie, which I have not stopped thinking about since I have left South Carolina. Nevertheless, I got to see some pretty well-known Fox News characters and I don't know what it is but so many of them have such orange make this is not hateful just something I observed maybe it looks different on camera but it was just something I took note of. 

My friends and I got to go to the Saturday market, which was so much fun. We had the coolest vendors where we struck up such a cool conversations and the flowers or something that I will never forget just the absolutely gorgeous arrangement of flowers that everybody had it was phenomenal. But we had decided that we wanted to go to watch so we went to our local polling station and we got shots and boaters and media. We noticed some protesters who were protesting for Donald Trump and making sure that they showed their support for the former president, however. Still, I did not know what was about to happen that I was about to meet one of the most radical Republicans in the United States. It was Marjorie Taylor Greene on the side of the road. I swear we did not know it was her and she was just there holding a Trump sign. 

It was crazy. I thought I was in a dream or maybe a nightmare. I'm not sure, but she was just standing there yelling and waving her sign for Trump on the side of the road this Congresswoman whom I've only heard about and seen on TV because of her Jewish space laser theories was literally standing in front of me. So I took a picture with her of course no one would believe me that this happened. Still, it did the funniest part is that I got to see you're doing an interview on TV. As soon as the cameras were off, she said that she didn't really care about Russia that much, so it was very funny to see her on-camera faces versus her off-camera persona live in real-time. 

We then headed to the University of South Carolina for lunch. We went to the dining hall, which was so good. I would never go hungry if I went to that school. And after lunch, we headed back to the South Carolina Democratic Party office to watch the pools close and pretty much 30 seconds after it hit 7 PM they deemed Donald Trump the winner but Nikki Haley really impressed everybody and I think she's a lot better than everybody thought I mean for one she won two districts, not one and she's stuck out in the race longer than anyone thought she would I personally as a Democrat was proud of her. It was really interesting just to see how voters reacted and how quick the media was to call it to Trump versus calling it how Trump might struggle in the general election with how many Republicans did not vote for him. But we had saw everything we came to see the primary finished, so it was time to head back to Florida in the morning.




Comments

Popular Posts